New Comer to the Business: Advise if the machine and company is ok

General knowledge about laser here.

Moderator: baker

rblaser

New Comer to the Business: Advise if the machine and company is ok

Post by rblaser »

Hi Masters,

I am getting into the business, my plan is to start with personalized/customized products using Wood, leather, acrylic, plastic, anodized aluminium.
Will be engraving all materials but cutting everything except metals.

I have came down to ULS VLS3.50 Desktop System. My concern is that I am located in Canada, and they don't really have any support here other than a sales person, who does not seem really knowledgeable on the software and other things related to the machine itself.

So:
1. Is the machine ok for my needs?
2. I was quoted $20K for this. Is this worth it?
3. Does anyone know if I can call the US call center support ? How is the customer support of the company?
4. Is the software really good?
5. They are giving me a 1-touch photo software. Has anyone used it? Does it give results?

Also, I was unable to get any cheap suppliers for raw materials here in Canada. Does anyone have any contacts or names of any suppliers except Canadian Engravers ?

Awaiting honest opinions and responses from you'll.

Thanks in Advance guys!!
celinas

Re: New Comer to the Business: Advise if the machine and company is ok

Post by celinas »

Hello, have known that of your concerns, maybe as far as i'm concerned, I will recommend China Perfect Laser here, but the company located in China, I don't know that if you can accept, but for the machine quality and sales service, I can sure that China Perfect Laser will surprise you indeed, and won't let you down, all the tools and equipment used in the machine are manufactured by well known manufacturers who have high stability, hope that can help you, the website will provide more information for you kindly, https://www.perfectlaser.net/