INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Discuss laser machine here freely.

Moderator: baker

selina

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Post by selina »

Hello everyone

Nice to meet you here.

My name is Selina from Triumphlaser. We're an expert manufacturer of Co2 laser engraving cutting machine /fiber laser marking machine /fiber laser cutting machine etc. I'm very happy to share laser knowledge with everyone. If you need technical support, very glad to help you !! Of course, if you need to purchase laser machine, pls. feel free to contact me, I will provide the best laser solution for you.

Thank you all ~
Professional manufacturer of laser cutting engraving machine (selina@triumphlaser.com)
HANSLASER

Post by HANSLASER »

Hello everybody,
I’m Stephanie from Han’s Laser Technology Industry Group Co.,Ltd. Han’s Laser has 20 years experience in the laser industry and rank the first in Asia and the second in the world among the laser companies. Our major products are LASER MARKING MACHINE, LASER WELDING MACHINE, LASER ENGRAVER,and LASER CUTTING MACHINE etc. We have many branches around the world, thus we can provide the professional solutions and complete after-sales services.If you are interested in HAN'S LASER,feel free to contact me!

E-mail:liyj116658@hanslaser.com
Phone:0086 15814475360 0086 755 86161032
HANSLASER

Post by HANSLASER »

HAN’S LASER UV-3C UV Laser Marker is based on 355nm UV laser of which Han's Laser holds independent intellectual property right and USA invention patent.
System Features

 Applicable to a wide range of materials;
 Good beam quality, small focused laser spot, enabling super-fine marking;
 Small heat-affected zone, avoiding damaging the material; high yield rate;
 High marking speed, high efficiency and high precision;
 No consumables are required, thereby reducing cost and maintenance expenses;
 Overall performance is stable, suitable for continuous long-time operation;

E-mail: liyj116658@hanslaser.com
Phone:0086 15814475360 008675586161032
Attachments
Single Workstation UV-3C_水印.jpg
Single Workstation UV-3C_水印.jpg (78.64 KiB) Viewed 11139 times
CColors1

Post by CColors1 »

Hello,

I am complete novice to laser and I am interested in carving simple designs/shapes to make wood earrings. Been looking on Amazon/Ebay for the least expensive entry level machine and decided to find a forum to ask. I would only want this for small jewelry so are there any recommendations? Thanks in advance.

CColors :)
theprint

Post by theprint »

Hi

Owner of a 60w laser running RDWorks 8 here.

Based in London UK

Had the machine around a year and use it for production in my business.

Hope to contribute to the forum and also get help for those tricky problems that these Chinese machines throw up.
Jtex

Post by Jtex »

Hi Everyone,
My name is Janet and after years of hoping/wishing for a laser cutter I finally was able to afford a Chinese version. (I hope that it was not a bad decision) . I am a crafts-wo-man by nature and my favorite medium is wood. Over the years I've collected many tools for my workshop ( I LOVE TOOLS). My husband is not interested in the least about my workshop and often used tools in ways other than intended. :) I do hide my most prize tools for this reason. :)

I purchased my laser cutter specifically to cut nylon and wood, but I might venture out after seeing some lovely cut files.

I've joined this community with the hopes that there might be some super friendly people willing to share their knowledge about these great machines, and in the hopes that one day I'll be able to be helpful too.
Anyway, it's nice to be here, thank you for letting me join.
All the best,
Janet
Fannie

Post by Fannie »

Hello everyone,
This is Fannie from China.
I am working for manufactory of parts for Co2 laser machine.So I want to check if anyone need helps of laser machine.
I would like to help you.
Following information of myself,welcome!
Linda zhang

mobile/wechat/whatsapp: 008618765801225
Thinking Monk

Post by Thinking Monk »

Hello everyone

My name is Tyler, and I'm somewhat new to the whole laser engraving scene, been doing it for about 6 months now in my spare time. I have been doing graphic design for over 5 years now, so I'm hoping to implement this into my laser cutting. See you on the forums!

From here on out the name tag is,
Thinking Monk
Grassm

Post by Grassm »

I'm Mark. Retired engineer simulation systems. I've had a 40w CO2 laser "that blue box" for a few years. I want to see what everyone else is doing on DIY builds. I'm headed in the direction of a 455nm 6W engraver/cutter. Considering the moving mass of the gantry and the torque that an off balance gantry/LASER head cause during fast acceleration I wonder why the stepper motors move along with the moving part of the xy bed and the gantry itself. For discussion if x is the base and the y rides over the base the motor for the x doesn't need to move at all, but the y stepper moves the gantry along the y axis, but it only physically moves when the x frame moves. So I'm hear to learn and listen. For fast speed changes I would think that the beam could be vibrating out of alignment. It may be that the speed required for the 6W LASER to actually cut or engrave is slow enough that the off balance isn't a problem.
Duh Laser

Post by Duh Laser »

Hi everyone,
i have owned a redsail 1390 for about 7 months, it arrived here in the states about 5 months ago from China( :twisted: ). It has been a stressful journey the whole way. I have had minor to somewhat major problems from day one. i am currently sorting out a stepper motor problem. i hope to gain knowledge from all you guys who have much better understandings and more experience with these toys.

everything fascinates me.... sometimes that gets me into trouble, especially with my wife who is very tolerant.

p.s. this is my first forum. please excuse any lack of etiquette.