Neje engraver not engraving

Discuss laser machine here freely.

Moderator: baker

grand263

Neje engraver not engraving

Post by grand263 »

Hello, I got this Neje engraver (500w I believe) last fall, and when I got it, I would load an image into the software and then send it to the engraver, the laser would move around, but it wouldn't heat up or burn the image into the wood or card I tested it on. I didn't do much with it until earlier today and I'm running into the same problem. I've tried tightening the laser like a few videos have told me to do, I've tried using different power supplies and trying it on both my laptop and desktop pc, nothing it working. I notice to, when I send the image to the machine, hit begin and press the button on the machine, the laser will move around in a square motion, unlike the videos I see of people using the same machine to engrave different images.

Does anyone have an idea what the problem could be, has anyone had similar issues with Neje engravers?
LINUS
Webmaster

Re: Neje engraver not engraving

Post by LINUS »

500w?There is a 500mw laser.For you first kind I think that is no laser.The minimun power setting can't excite laser.You can raise the power.But according to your test and statement .move around in a square?Are you sure the setting is right?the mode is scan?
Because of major,be at ease so.