about the Perfect Laser

Discuss laser machine here freely.

Moderator: baker

whatmelissa

about the Perfect Laser

Post by whatmelissa »

How about the Perfect Laser ?You can say anything about the company.
lasercutting

Re: about the Perfect Laser

Post by lasercutting »

The fiber laser engraver has good marking outcomes. The price for it is reasonable and its also very efficient. The money I spend on this fiber laser engraver pays off well. I get what I pay for. All the tools and equipment used in this engraver are manufactured by well known manufacturers who have high stability.
celinas

Post by celinas »

The metal laser marking machine is of high quality and is easy to use. After expanding the size of our company we decided to order a few more. The metal laser marking machine is consistent with the description, the quality is good, and the logistics service is also good.There was a time when there was a glitch in it so I called them and they immediately told me where was the problem. The after-sales service is also good.
hitec cnc

Post by hitec cnc »

Perfect laser not bad,in fact they are good,but to buy a laser machine from china,better you can have more choice.
I am sorry i have to recommend our Hitec cnc Laser,the price the quality and the after sales service all good.
If you are interested in it,pls visit:http://www.hiteccnc.com/fiber-laser-mar ... -25-1.html
mona201106

Post by mona201106 »

I heard about Perfect laser, it sells alibaba, we also sells laser marking machine for metal and non-metal engraving marking.
Please allow me to recommend Carman Haas in China, professional 15 years for laser field.
If your laser marking machine broke, you can turns to me for laser parts. As we are manufacturer price is competivive, quality is very good.
Of course if you have any problem for laser, feel free to contact me. I'm happy to answer your question.

Email: Nancy@carmanhaas.com
Whatsapp:+86 18351084674
MONIALi

Post by MONIALi »

hello, the China Perfect Laser is great, their laser machines are of high quality and stable running, low cost, wish that can help you, if you want to know more, could see there https://www.perfectlaser.net/