I cant choose what laser should I buy

Discuss laser machine here freely.

Moderator: baker

kireca

I cant choose what laser should I buy

Post by kireca »

Hello guys,

Im new with lasers and Im thinking of buying one for business purposes. However, my budget is not that big and I'm currently interested in two kinds that fit my pocket. NEJE DK-BL 1500mw USB Lase engraver & Eleksmaker/Elekslaser A3 Pro 2.5W.

Most of the things that I will engrave are with length 13cm.

I cannot decide which one is better and also, would you be able to give me information about other lasers in that price range because if they are lasers out there which are better than those on that price, it would be better for me.

Mostly I'll engrave wood and bamboo, however, are there any lasers in that price range which can engrave glass and metal as well?

I'll be looking forward to your answers and thank you in advance.
LINUS
Webmaster

Re: I cant choose what laser should I buy

Post by LINUS »

If you have a strong practical ability you can buy a K40 laser cutter .There is so many people use that. So you can search so many information in the internet.
Because of major,be at ease so.
kireca

Post by kireca »

Thank you for sharing your advise, however, that laser is too expensive for me and I'm looking for something less powerful for now. I will mostly engrave bamboo and wood. Do you have any information in regards to Eleksmaker A3 Pro 2500mw? Can you tell me the pros and cons of it? Am I able to engrave any picture that I want in any style that I would like?
LINUS
Webmaster

Post by LINUS »

A3 more power. There no good for bussiness. But you can just a try
Because of major,be at ease so.