Epilog VS Trotec

Discuss laser machine here freely.

Moderator: baker

Foreston WoodWorker

Epilog VS Trotec

Post by Foreston WoodWorker »

Good morning and thanks for letting me become part of your forum.
We are new to the laser industry and are trying to determine which of the
two lasers seem to be the more favored laser and why The Tortec Speedy series (we are looking at the 400)
or the Epilog Fusion Pro with the 48 X 36 bed.

My wife and I are doing different things as I am in the woodworking she is more wanting to do etching on glass, cups also letter cut outs etc...
I want to do gun stocks, cabinet doors furniture parts etc... photos, boxes etc...

Any feed back on these brands or others that may help would be great.

Kind regards,

Foreston WoodWorker
LINUS
Webmaster

Re: Epilog VS Trotec

Post by LINUS »

Welcome. Epilog & Trotec both to be good machine. I recommend Fusion Pro because it have new features touch screnn and cameras can help you producing
Foreston WoodWorker

Post by Foreston WoodWorker »

thanks Linus,

That's where I am really leaning. I appreciate your input. Yes they have this machine loaded with excellent features and innovations.
I look forward to additional direction and feed back from your Forum.

so what about the Rim drive rotary attachment? what are your thoughts on that. Sounds like quick change from item to item but is it accurate?

Kind Regards,

Foreston WoodWorker
enkamakovsek

Post by enkamakovsek »

Hello, Trotec user here from Slovenia, if somebody knows us we are k-print engraving. We are not familiar with Epilog in details but since we are Trotec representatives we should add a vote to Trotec! :lol: :D

If you have some specific questions let me know if we can help in any way... :ugeek: