Moderator: baker

Sword

how about the computer can’t identify the laser cutting machine

Post by Sword »

If the software shows the below information:
1.jpg
1.jpg (67.48 KiB) Viewed 3316 times
Please try the following solutions:
  • A.Please check if the USB cable is loose or not.
2.jpg
2.jpg (143.1 KiB) Viewed 3316 times
  • B.Please check if the USB is connected to the PC interface on the machine correctly
3.jpg
3.jpg (137.41 KiB) Viewed 3316 times
  • C.Try connect to another USB interface on the computer
4.jpg
4.jpg (192.87 KiB) Viewed 3316 times
  • D.Change another USB cable
  • E.If you use a laptop computer, please cancel the energy saving mode.
6.jpg
6.jpg (96.25 KiB) Viewed 3316 times
  • F.Change to other computer to have a try.
  • G.Reinstall the laser cutting machine software and drivers
5.jpg
5.jpg (194.1 KiB) Viewed 3316 times
--I am not a technician,just a porter of knowledge. :D
I hope everyone can work happily every day. :D :D
RichardKl

Re: how about the computer can’t identify the laser cutting machine

Post by RichardKl »

God, I just came across this problem :cry: ,like this:
32213.jpg
32213.jpg (55.25 KiB) Viewed 3314 times
I will use your method to rule out, if it is useful, I will come back to thank you. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
why not change the world.
minervalo4

Post by minervalo4 »

friend! I haven't encountered this kind of situation. Which laser cutting machine do you use, is there a high probability of such a thing happening? I have been using China's Thunder laser cutting machine. It seems that my choice is correct!I used to see the FAQ module on their official website. I will give you the URL. You can go and have a look.web:https://www.thunderlaser.com/category/troubleshooting :lol:
RichardKl

Post by RichardKl »

minervalo4 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:03 am friend! I haven't encountered this kind of situation. Which laser cutting machine do you use, is there a high probability of such a thing happening? I have been using China's Thunder laser cutting machine. It seems that my choice is correct!I used to see the FAQ module on their official website. I will give you the URL. You can go and have a look.web:https://www.thunderlaser.com/category/troubleshooting :lol:
Thank you for your suggestion, maybe your choice is correct, I will go to this website to see :lol:
why not change the world.
SergeyTut

Post by SergeyTut »

minervalo4 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:03 am friend! I haven't encountered this kind of situation. Which laser cutting machine do you use, is there a high probability of such a thing happening? I have been using China's Thunder laser cutting machine. It seems that my choice is correct!I used to see the FAQ module on their official website. I will give you the URL. You can go and have a look.web:https://www.thunderlaser.com/category/troubleshooting :lol:
I went to your website and saw the same link as the master. Do you use the same machine? It means that you may also encounter this problem. In addition, the content of the laser cutting machine on their website. Really a lot.I feel that I need to come here often to see
09-10-33.jpg
09-10-33.jpg (64.29 KiB) Viewed 3309 times
09-10-32.jpg
09-10-32.jpg (47.6 KiB) Viewed 3309 times
:D :D
Интернет пользователи голосуют за смерть молодого человека. Жизнь выставлена на голосование интернет пользователей http://sergeygg2015.livejournal.com/
Paul C

Post by Paul C »

Hello, I recently purchaced a Thunderlaser 100 watt laser engraver and I am not able to connect it with the computer.
I have gone thru the troubleshooting processes as asvised on Thunderlaser website support page and the problem persists.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Computer:
Laptop running Windows 10 Home (fully patched and updated)
Recognizes the printer was been plugged in as FT245R USB FIFO
Installed USB driver when RDWorksV8.01.49 was installed for LaserWork
RDWorks has 1 device installed "Device---(USB:Auto)" that doees not connect to the laser printer. Test fails.
RDWorks installed it'self at "C:\RDWorkV8" and there is a file "RDCutting.dll" in the "C:\" directory.
Power saving has benn turned off.

Printer:
Console screen shows icons of 2 computer monitors with a red 'X' over them.