Where to buy a Chinese laser engraver reliably in the U.S.?

Discuss laser machine here freely.

Moderator: baker

HoS

Where to buy a Chinese laser engraver reliably in the U.S.?

Post by HoS »

Hi everyone,
I am in the process of purchasing a Chinese laser engraver (appr. 100w, 36-40" x 24", auto focus, electric worktable, newest Ruida, pass-through doors for larger items with chiller and software) before end of this year. I've started a month ago researching and contacting several sellers promising a lot on Ebay, Amazon, and directly (like MornTech, Toolots, etc) and so far I can only say: Complete disastrously experience, horrifying and huge disappointment!
It looks that all these guys offering fancy looking lasers have nothing in stock here in the U.S., all the support is basically in China and as soon you are asking some critical questions they simply do not respond anymore. Big wording announced 24/7 hot lines are not existing, one can not even get one phone number.
Thus here is my question to you: Where in the U.S. can I find a RELIABLE source for Chinese laser engraver?
Why Chinese? That's simple, because U.S. lasers are just completely overprized and way out of my budget, which is at max. $5000 for the machine mentioned above.
Any help and tip is very appreciated.
Thanks,
HoS
Kyle Shelly

Re: Where to buy a Chinese laser engraver reliably in the U.S.?

Post by Kyle Shelly »

There are some manufacturers that provide tremendous value for money in an affordable price range. Laser cutters are expensive items and have never been targeted at general consumers in the U.S. Every laser engraver in this price bracket has its pros and cons. But one thing is for sure, they are relatively cheap and actually good. These are the best laser cutters under 1000
hangrex5

Re: Where to buy a Chinese laser engraver reliably in the U.S.?

Post by hangrex5 »

You can purchase from Heatsign they are professional laser marking/etching and engraving machine supplier. As experts, they focus on providing machine laser engraving solutions that will meet our customers’ needs.