RDWorksV8 new laptop new installation no connection.

Discuss laser machine here freely.

Moderator: baker

koala.grzeg

RDWorksV8 new laptop new installation no connection.

Post by koala.grzeg »

Hello

I installed RDW on new laptop. Now I don't have connection with machine; no USB no ethernet.
Machine is correctly connected, ping find it 0% packet missing.

I set ethernet connection like in tutorial but still not working. Program have problems to connect to machine but win10 don't have this problem.
koala.grzeg

Re: RDWorksV8 new laptop new installation no connection.

Post by koala.grzeg »

From some reason I install version from different page... and now is conecting.
joshuag

Post by joshuag »

It sounds like there might be a compatibility issue between RDW and your new laptop. Have you tried reinstalling the software or checking for any updates? Sometimes, updating the drivers or firmware of your laser machine can also help resolve connectivity issues. Additionally, you might want to reach out to the manufacturer's support team for assistance. In the meantime, have you considered the Monport laser? It's known for its reliability and ease of use, which might help alleviate any connectivity issues you're experiencing. You can find more information about the Monport laser product on https://monportlaser.com/collections/co ... ka374VZjm3.
jgarciaa

Post by jgarciaa »

While you're experiencing connectivity issues with your RDW installation on your new laptop, I'd like to recommend considering Monport lasers as an alternative solution. Monport lasers are known for their user-friendly interface, high quality, and affordability, making them an excellent option for various laser applications. You can explore their laser products https://monportlaser.com/collections/co ... ka374VZjm3 As for your current issue, troubleshooting steps such as ensuring proper USB and Ethernet connections, verifying network settings, and checking for any software updates or compatibility issues with RDW may help resolve the problem. If problems persist, reaching out to the manufacturer's technical support team or seeking assistance from online forums dedicated to RDW software may provide additional insights. Nonetheless, considering Monport lasers could offer you a reliable and efficient laser solution for your applications, potentially simplifying your workflow and minimizing technical issues.