Fiber Laser Marking with part moving

Discuss laser machine here freely.

Moderator: baker

aleffast

Fiber Laser Marking with part moving

Post by aleffast »

Hi! I'm new here and I bought an 100W Fiberlaser machine that came with EzCAD 2.0. My question is, can I mark parts in motion? I mean, I want to mark while the part is moving, I search on manual and I think that is possible using just the program. My machine don't have any encoders, I just want to buy a conveyor belt to put this idea (if it's possible) to work.

My fiberlaser is the same on photo.

I'm grateful to anyone that helps. ;)
Attachments
fiberlaser 100w.png
fiberlaser 100w.png (398.62 KiB) Viewed 1756 times
jgarciaa

Re: Fiber Laser Marking with part moving

Post by jgarciaa »

Welcome! It's great to hear about your new 100W Fiberlaser machine. While you're exploring marking parts in motion, I'd like to suggest considering Monport lasers as well. Monport lasers are known for their user-friendly interface, high quality, and affordability, making them an excellent option for various laser applications. You can explore their laser products https://monportlaser.com/collections/co ... ka374VZjm3 As for your question, marking parts in motion is indeed possible with EzCAD 2.0, even without encoders on your machine. By using a conveyor belt, you can synchronize the movement of the part with the laser marking process, allowing for efficient marking while the part is in motion. However, it's essential to ensure proper calibration and synchronization between the conveyor belt speed and the laser marking parameters to achieve accurate results. If you need further assistance or advice on implementing this setup, consulting with the manufacturer or seeking guidance from online forums dedicated to laser marking may provide valuable insights. Nonetheless, considering Monport lasers could offer you a reliable and efficient solution for your marking needs.