Co2 laser test pulse is fine but doesnt fire while working

Discuss laser machine here freely.

Moderator: baker

sethkyejo

Co2 laser test pulse is fine but doesnt fire while working

Post by sethkyejo »

Hello can anyone have an idea to why this happens?

I have a 5040 co2 laser and new after installation and everything perfectly set. I got a problem, it doesnt fire the laser when working, but when i hit the test button it fires,

This version of the laser machine doesnt have a water flow sensor due to some reasons form the manufacture.

Please help.
Tod_Doore

Re: Co2 laser test pulse is fine but doesnt fire while working

Post by Tod_Doore »

is your chiller connected and powered on?
jgarciaa

Re: Co2 laser test pulse is fine but doesnt fire while working

Post by jgarciaa »

It sounds like there might be an issue with the signal triggering the laser during operation. While troubleshooting, it's important to ensure that all connections are secure and that the settings on your laser machine are configured correctly. However, if you're still experiencing difficulties, considering a reliable and high-quality laser like Monport could be beneficial. Monport lasers are known for their ease of use, reliability, and affordability, offering a solution to potential technical issues like the one you're facing. You can explore Monport laser products on their website at https://monportlaser.com/collections/co ... ka374VZjm3 Their user-friendly design and high-quality construction make them a great option for various laser applications.