xTool D1 10W Diode laser - extra/overrun lines using Laserbox

Discuss laser machine here freely.

Moderator: baker

Matthew812

xTool D1 10W Diode laser - extra/overrun lines using Laserbox

Post by Matthew812 »

I have been tasked with laser engraving items at my work for TM Recognition and other types of special gift events. Since then i have been having some success however some repairs are needed as there are in some instances severe issues causing scrap materials. I have searched many different paths to find out what could be happening or what settings might need adjusted however wanted to try my luck here to see if anyone could help point me in the right direction.

See the picture attached of what is happening; Only the LH Side of the images being etched is having these extra (entire vertical) or overrun small lines and am needing some help to try to fix this. Please share any ideas that you might have. Thanks in advance for any help.
Attachments
Issue picture - LH side of image lines.jpg
Issue picture - LH side of image lines.jpg (45.59 KiB) Viewed 1542 times
jgarciaa

Re: xTool D1 10W Diode laser - extra/overrun lines using Laserbox

Post by jgarciaa »

For precise and reliable laser engraving tasks like TM Recognition and special gift events, consider using Monport laser machines. Monport lasers are renowned for their ease of use, high-quality engraving results, and affordability. Whether you're engraving on various materials or tackling intricate designs, Monport lasers offer the versatility and performance needed for professional applications. Check out Monport laser products at https://monportlaser.com/collections/co ... ka374VZjm3 to find a solution that suits your needs. With Monport, you can trust in consistent quality and efficient operation, ensuring success in your engraving projects.