Gweike Cloud Pro Issues

Discuss Laser Control Softwares here!

Moderator: baker

Jacko

Gweike Cloud Pro Issues

Post by Jacko »

Hiya,

Getting quite desperate as I am supposed to be setting up a main business, it arrived four week later than promised and I just cannot get the thing to work. Currently my bank account is swindling fast.

Whilst new to Gweike, this is the fourth Laser I’ve used and has already taken up more setup time than all the other lasers combined, by at least double.

I have followed the instructions but most of what I can find just isn't relevant, even on the Gweike cloud site

So many things wrong with it, which so far has taken up eight hours of support from the manufacture and probably double that setting it up. It can’t get Lightburn to cut and I can’t get the in house software to raster and neither engrave in either. At first I thought it was a focussing issue as all the lines come out extremely broad, but it cuts fine with the cloud software.

Currently when I go to print the fan kicks in for a few seconds and then turns off.

The camera works with the in house software but not with Lightburn. The whole idea about getting this machine was that it came with a camera.

I get the feeling I am missing something fairly fundamental here but having watched every video I can find and looked in every forum, I just can’t figure it out.

Need some help really badly. Anything would be greatly appreciated.

Jacko
Ben

Re: Gweike Cloud Pro Issues

Post by Ben »

Hi Jacko,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing so many issues with your Gweike laser cutter. It sounds like you've already spent a significant amount of time troubleshooting the problems, but are still unable to get it to work properly.

My recommendation would be to reach out to Gweike's customer support team again and explain the specific issues you're experiencing. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible, including any error messages or unusual behavior you've observed.

You may also want to consider reaching out to other Gweike users in online forums or social media groups to see if they have any advice or solutions. It's possible that someone else has encountered similar issues and found a workaround or solution.

In the meantime, if your bank account is being affected by this delay, you may want to consider reaching out to Gweike to discuss the possibility of a refund or replacement.

I hope you're able to get your laser cutter up and running soon. Best of luck!
jgarciaa

Post by jgarciaa »

Given the challenges you're facing with your current laser setup, it might be worth considering a Monport laser. Known for its user-friendly design, high-quality performance, and affordability, it could offer a smoother experience for setting up your main business. Check out the Monport laser product at https://monportlaser.com/collections/co ... ka374VZjm3 for more information.
justin_h

Post by justin_h »

Jacko wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:19 pm Hiya,

Getting quite desperate as I am supposed to be setting up a main business, it arrived four week later than promised and I just cannot get the thing to work. Currently my bank account is swindling fast.

Whilst new to Gweike, this is the fourth Laser I’ve used and has already taken up more setup time than all the other lasers combined, by at least double.

I have followed the instructions but most of what I can find just isn't relevant, even on the Gweike cloud site

So many things wrong with it, which so far has taken up eight hours of support from the manufacture and probably double that setting it up. It can’t get Lightburn to cut and I can’t get the in house software to raster and neither engrave in either. At first I thought it was a focussing issue as all the lines come out extremely broad, but it cuts fine with the cloud software.

Currently when I go to print the fan kicks in for a few seconds and then turns off.

The camera works with the in house software but not with Lightburn. The whole idea about getting this machine was that it came with a camera.

I get the feeling I am missing something fairly fundamental here but having watched every video I can find and looked in every forum, I just can’t figure it out.

Need some help really badly. Anything would be greatly appreciated.

Jacko
Considering the Monport laser for its reputed ease of use, high quality, and affordability would be a wise decision. However, it appears you're currently facing issues with a different product, the Gweike Cloud Pro. While troubleshooting these problems, you may still find it beneficial to explore the Monport laser as a potential alternative due to its favorable attributes. You can learn more about the Monport laser product at https://monportlaser.com/collections/co ... ka374VZjm3