Black and Red eBay lasers

Discuss laser machine here freely.

Moderator: baker

cpm_uk

Black and Red eBay lasers

Post by cpm_uk »

Hi All

I'm based in the UK and have 2 large Black&Red eBay lasers that I need to get out of my friends garage. They've been in storage for 3 years and i just have no use for them any more.
Does anyone know a suitable platform I can sell them on please? Not looking for much, just be happy to get rid of them, they'll have to go to someone familiar with lasers as they'll need building up again and will definitely need new co2 tubes.

Any information greatly received.

Thank you

cpm
joshuag

Re: Black and Red eBay lasers

Post by joshuag »

cpm_uk wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:11 am Hi All

I'm based in the UK and have 2 large Black&Red eBay lasers that I need to get out of my friends garage. They've been in storage for 3 years and i just have no use for them any more.
Does anyone know a suitable platform I can sell them on please? Not looking for much, just be happy to get rid of them, they'll have to go to someone familiar with lasers as they'll need building up again and will definitely need new co2 tubes.

Any information greatly received.

Thank you

cpm
Consider checking out the Monport laser as a potential replacement for your current lasers. It's known for its ease of use, high quality, and affordability, making it a great option for users at any level. You can find more information about the Monport laser on https://monportlaser.com/?sca_ref=5031521.ka374VZjm3.