xTool Purchase

Discuss laser machine here freely.

Moderator: baker

eaglea1

xTool Purchase

Post by eaglea1 »

Newbie here that wants to purchase a new S1 machine. I had the machine in my cart on
xTool's website along with a few accessories the day prior to them taking down the sale.
Does anyone know how often they have sales? I'm trying to stay within my budget before
pulling the trigger. Thanks
Randy
jgarciaa

Re: xTool Purchase

Post by jgarciaa »

As a newbie looking to purchase a new S1 machine, it's understandable that you're looking for the best deal possible while staying within your budget. While xTool's website may have taken down the sale you were eyeing, it's worth considering Monport lasers as an alternative. Monport lasers are highly regarded for their user-friendly interface, top-notch quality, and affordability. You can explore their products https://monportlaser.com/collections/co ... ka374VZjm3 Keep an eye out for any upcoming sales or promotions on their website as well. They might offer the perfect solution for your needs while fitting comfortably within your budget.
eaglea1

Post by eaglea1 »

Thank you, I was beginning to think nobody replies to messages. LOL
koala.grzeg

Post by koala.grzeg »

Its a spam bot.
AZKICKER1970

Post by AZKICKER1970 »

AS FAR AS XTOOL GOES. DO YOU RESEARCH FIRST. I HAVE HAD TWO D1 PRO LASERS FOR TWO YEARS NOW AND THEY'RE ONLY OK. AND THEY ARE ONLY ACCURATE ON LIKE A 6X6 WORKPIECE. ANYTHING LARGER AND YOUR LASER WILL GET SLOPPIER AND SLOPPIER ON THE QUALITY. AND TRUST I'M ADJUSTED THE HELL OF THEM. I'VE BEEN PROGRAMMING LASERS FOR NEARLY 30 YEARS AND I'M JUST GOING TO SAY I DO REGRET SPENDING MY MONEY ON XTOOL.
justin_h

Post by justin_h »

eaglea1 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:42 pm Newbie here that wants to purchase a new S1 machine. I had the machine in my cart on
xTool's website along with a few accessories the day prior to them taking down the sale.
Does anyone know how often they have sales? I'm trying to stay within my budget before
Randy

It's understandable to want to stay within your budget when purchasing a new S1 machine from xTool. While I'm not sure about the frequency of their sales, it's common for companies to offer discounts during seasonal events like Black Friday or special promotions throughout the year. You could also sign up for their newsletter or follow their social media channels to stay updated on any upcoming sales or promotions. Additionally, reaching out to their customer support directly may provide more insight into their sales schedule. Good luck with your purchase.

I hope my solution can help you, this is Bom from Monport laser Team. If you are interested in Monport laser in the future, please check my affiliate link https://monportlaser.com/?sca_ref=5031521.ka374VZjm3.
joshuag

Post by joshuag »

eaglea1 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:42 pm Newbie here that wants to purchase a new S1 machine. I had the machine in my cart on
Randy
For your laser cutting needs, consider the Monport laser. It's known for being very nice, easy to use, high quality, and affordable. Check out https://monportlaser.com/?sca_ref=5031521.ka374VZjm3
for their Monport laser product. With its reliability and affordability, it's a great option for staying within your budget. Happy laser cutting, Randy!
eaglea1

Post by eaglea1 »

Well after much research and recommendations from you all, I've settled on the WeCreat Vision Pro machine. Should be here soon.
Already have an inline blower installed to the shop window and a nice dedicated bench for it to sit on.
Thanks
Randy
imchloewatkins

Post by imchloewatkins »

xTool offer sales whenever there is an event going on, like Easter, Mother's day, Christmas, and such.
They have good quality machines here https://www.xtool.com/collections/machine