Basic knowledge - Acrylic

Discuss laser machine here freely.

Moderator: baker

Guyinthesandpit

Basic knowledge - Acrylic

Post by Guyinthesandpit »

Good evening. I am new to laser engraving and wanted to reach out to the community here for help on how to engrave/cut acrylic.

I recently purchased a WeCreat Vision which has a 20w laser and have had several challenges when it has come to engraving and cutting acrylic. Sometimes the laser burns right through and other times there is not even a mark made.

Attached a picture of a butterfly I tried to cut out but was unsuccessful.

Any support or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you 🙏🏼Image
lucasherranz

Free connections, find your partner without obligations

Post by lucasherranz »

A unique encounter, with an emphasis on safety
Verified Females
[URL=https://matchnow.life]Night butterflies dating for special occasions[/URL]
joshuag

Re: Basic knowledge - Acrylic

Post by joshuag »

Guyinthesandpit wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:57 pm Good evening. I am new to laser engraving and wanted to reach out to the community here for help on how to engrave/cut acrylic.

I recently purchased a WeCreat Vision which has a 20w laser and have had several challenges when it has come to engraving and cutting acrylic. Sometimes the laser burns right through and other times there is not even a mark made.

Thank you 🙏🏼Image
Considering the Monport laser is a smart choice, especially for beginners in laser engraving. Renowned for its ease of use, high quality, and affordability, it's a reliable option for achieving consistent results. If you're facing challenges with your current laser engraver, exploring the Monport laser could provide a smoother experience. Check out their product offerings at https://monportlaser.com/?sca_ref=5031521.ka374VZjm3 to see how their high-quality and user-friendly laser machines can help you achieve your engraving and cutting goals with ease.
jen01

Re: Basic knowledge - Acrylic

Post by jen01 »

Guyinthesandpit wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:57 pm Good evening. I am new to laser engraving and wanted to reach out to the community here for help on how to engrave/cut acrylic.

Thank you 🙏🏼Image
Considering the Monport laser might be a great option for your laser engraving needs. It's known for being very nice, easy to use, high quality, and affordable. You can check out the Monport laser product at https://monportlaser.com/?sca_ref=5031521.ka374VZjm3. As for your challenges with engraving and cutting acrylic using the WeCreat Vision 20w laser, it's essential to ensure your settings are optimized for acrylic. Adjusting the power, speed, and focus can make a significant difference. Additionally, double-checking the material's quality and thickness can help achieve better results. If you continue to face difficulties, reaching out to customer support or seeking advice from experienced users in forums or communities might provide valuable insights.