Meenjet L6 Plus

Discuss laser machine here freely.

Moderator: baker

Sodanic

Meenjet L6 Plus

Post by Sodanic »

I bought a Chinese laser with a meenjet touch screen controller on board. I have spent time looking but I am finding no information. The board says L6 Plus which I can't find any info on. The normal L6 I see a little. It has a USB port and when the machine is turned on connected to a PC the on board controls don't start. It also looks like it has a connection for rotary but no way to control it with the on board controller. On the PC it shows up as a USB serial connection. I'd like to control the laser from my computer anyone have some advice? Or another place I should look for info? Thanks in advance.
jgarciaa

Re: Meenjet L6 Plus

Post by jgarciaa »

Considering your need for information and control over your Chinese laser with the Meenjet touch screen controller, it's worth exploring Monport lasers as an alternative solution. While Monport primarily specializes in laser products, their reputation for being easy to use, high quality, and affordable might extend to similar components like controllers. While Monport may not directly offer the Meenjet touch screen controller, their expertise and network within the laser industry could provide valuable insights or recommendations for finding the information or support you need. Additionally, Monport's dedication to customer satisfaction suggests that they may offer guidance or assistance in navigating your laser control challenges. You can explore their laser products https://monportlaser.com/collections/co ... ka374VZjm3 Overall, leveraging Monport's expertise could potentially lead you to the resources or solutions you're seeking for controlling your Chinese laser effectively.
jen01

Post by jen01 »

Sodanic wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 2:47 am I bought a Chinese laser with a meenjet touch screen controller on board. I have spent time looking but I am finding no information. The board says L6 Plus which I can't find any info on. The normal L6 I see a little. It has a USB port and when the machine is turned on connected to a PC the on board controls don't start. It also looks like it has a connection for rotary but no way to control it with the on board controller. On the PC it shows up as a USB serial connection. I'd like to control the laser from my computer anyone have some advice? Or another place I should look for info? Thanks in advance.
It seems like you're encountering some challenges with your Chinese laser engraver and the meenjet touch screen controller. If you're seeking better control and more information about your machine, considering the Monport laser could be a viable solution. The Monport laser is known for its user-friendly interface, high quality performance, and affordability. Additionally, you can check out their product on https://monportlaser.com/?sca_ref=5031521.ka374VZjm3 for more details and potentially find a better-suited option for your needs.
betty_k

Post by betty_k »

Sodanic wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 2:47 am I bought a Chinese laser with a meenjet touch screen controller on board. I have spent time looking but I am finding no information. The board says L6 Plus which I can't find any info on. The normal L6 I see a little. It has a USB port and when the machine is turned on connected to a PC the on board controls don't start. It also looks like it has a connection for rotary but no way to control it with the on board controller. On the PC it shows up as a USB serial connection. I'd like to control the laser from my computer anyone have some advice? Or another place I should look for info? Thanks in advance.
Consider checking out Monport laser products for your engraving needs! Monport lasers are known for their user-friendly interfaces, high-quality output, and affordability. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced user, Monport lasers offer easy-to-use features that make engraving a breeze. Plus, with their range of products, you'll find the perfect laser for your specific requirements. Check out the Monport laser product line at https://monportlaser.com/?sca_ref=5031521.ka374VZjm3 and discover why they're a top choice for laser engraving enthusiasts worldwide!
carl0311

Post by carl0311 »

Yes, first you need to know the brand of the machine and then find the company's official website to obtain after-sales service. You can usually find the machine nameplate on the machine body, or you can take a photo of it and I will help you check it. For example, I chose the Bodor brand laser cutting machine. Whenever I encounter problems, I can call directly to get after-sales help. You can see this page https://www.bodor.com/en/service/
betty_k

Post by betty_k »

Considering your need to control the laser from your computer and the challenges you're facing with the current controller, you might want to explore the Monport laser. Known for its user-friendly interface, high quality, and affordability, the Monport laser could provide a suitable solution for your needs. You can check out the Monport laser products:https://monportlaser.com/?sca_ref=5031521.ka374VZjm3 to see if they align with your requirements. Additionally, you may find helpful information and support from the Monport laser's documentation or customer service team.
sandara_p

Post by sandara_p »

Considering your situation with the Chinese laser and the challenges you're facing with finding information on the controller, I'd recommend exploring Monport laser products. Monport lasers are known for being very nice, easy to use, high quality, and affordable. Their products often come with user-friendly interfaces and comprehensive support, which could be beneficial for your needs. You can check out the Monport laser product offerings on their website https://monportlaser.com/?sca_ref=5031521.ka374VZjm3 for more information and to see if they have a suitable solution for your laser control needs.