INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Discuss laser machine here freely.

Moderator: baker

Michaelki

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Post by Michaelki »

Hi folks, my name is Manuel.
I've been a machinist since 1990 and my job was in where I operate laser machine now.It is very different with my last work.I want to try to change some solution.

thanks
Manuel
annalk69

Post by annalk69 »

Hello all. My name is Brad I am a laser engineer for a small company in Missouri. I have been working with laser cutter machine for about 10 years. Looking forward to spending time learning several of the new knowledge here.
VincentKr

Post by VincentKr »

Hey I am using a laser express for a few different projects at work and joined the site to poke around and see what I can learn. Don't really know enough to ask questions yet just gonna lurk till I can ask something that will make sense.
DennisLit

Post by DennisLit »

This is the first time I come here.I contact laser machine for a short time.I hope I can learn more knowledge here.I also want to make friends with other who help me.I come here because of my work.I want to become more profession than before.Thank you.
Santosliz

Post by Santosliz »

I like very much this site
I am from Israel. I wish I had enjoy time to spend more here
I work as engineer in a laser equipment production company.
daisylg69

Post by daisylg69 »

I am a new member and have not posted. Why because I do not want to ask something dumb question. I am new to the laser works and am not having fun with it.

That is my story and I am going to stick to it.

Dwight
ZarlosJari

Post by ZarlosJari »

I just wanted to say hello and thanks for the friends who help me. I bought my first laser machine here.I just waiting for the delivery in a month or so I am very excited. I am moveing up to a better product I hope.

Zander
DonaldKa

Post by DonaldKa »

My brother tell me this is a great forum and this forum let him find his interest in laser again.A few days ago,he bought some machine accessories.He tell my family he want to build a laser machine by himself.So I want to know what attract him here.So I come here.
Stanleydaph

Post by Stanleydaph »

I did a search on the site, and found this forum.It look pretty interesting, so far.

Good luck on your laser field.

I will show my design be out of touch for a week or so. I will check in again in a week.

Best Regards to All.
LikNony

Post by LikNony »

Greetings,

This is a great forum with an incredible amount of knowledge. Hope to share experience and learn a bit.
My main gig is developing laser machine. Mostly interested in small laser cutter machines and laser engrave machine.

See you around.