INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Discuss laser machine here freely.

Moderator: baker

SteraHam

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Post by SteraHam »

Hi there,

I have the will and the means to build my own laser machine but no money. I have asked one question though, so I am really proud of it.

Anywhere in South Africa where I can get really cheap parts to start with? The prices for parts is very high here due to postage costs.

Regards
Steve
BredDiaria

Post by BredDiaria »

My name is Bren and I am from Florida . Last summer I created the plans for a laser machine and I make it. It was not as good as I wished but it's my first one. Now I plan to remake it to be more accurate and precise.I hope I can get help here.
Thanks.
FelicityPi

Post by FelicityPi »

Hey all I'm here.
I want to build a laser machine.I need a laser tube,some machine accessories and so on.
Sad thing is I dont understand anything here !
But I want to get started.

Fern
SergeismiEr

Post by SergeismiEr »

Hi,
I'm from Portugal. I have a small company that involve laser in the industry, mainly in laser cutter machine and laser engraver machine. Recently I want to create a bigger project. I like this site, because you can find some really usefull information.

Seamus
Bellapah

Post by Bellapah »

Hello,
I'm a manufacturing engineer and new to this forum. I am not a home hobbyist for now, maybe when the kids get older? I use a laser machine at home.I joined this forum for some possible help if i ever run into trouble or add my two cents if there is somthing i can help with. From the looks of things there are alot of knowledgeable people on here. I guess that is all for now.

Thanks, Bert
CharlesMek

Post by CharlesMek »

Just chiming in. I'm a laser service tech with an independent company in Washington state. I'm sure to be stumped if questioned but enjoy laser machine . Some interesting, some funny but always enjoyable forum here.
VgxSime

Post by VgxSime »

Eric here, I slave away on prototype stuff at work all day and tinker on the weekends. Hope to retrofit a machine sometime soon and work on my own ideas. This forum will be a large part of my future, I'm sure. Thanks for the site.
Vasily
Micah

Post by Micah »

Hello all

I'm Micah. I'm from Indiana USA. My current line of business if hydrographics and holster making. I am looking into engraving for an expansion. Another words get ready for some ignorant questions :-)

Thank you ok advance for any help you provide.
squizzel

Post by squizzel »

Hi all
My name is Mark, I am new to laser cutting. I have one of the cheaper Chinese machines so I can get used to cutting and engraving. If all goes well I will upgrade when I get better. So far I am enjoying the learning curve that comes with it.
RodolfoWen

Post by RodolfoWen »

Hi, I am a new laser hobbyist and I am still working on Small laser company. I would like to learn more about laser cutter machine or laser engraver machine. Could anyone suggest where I can get infomation about them?I would be very grateful.