Cutting Polypropylene Info

Discuss laser machine here freely.

Moderator: baker

Sea20

Cutting Polypropylene Info

Post by Sea20 »

Hello everyone! I am looking for of a laser cutting machine that can cut materials such as PP-R and PP (thickness 1mm up to 2.5mm approximately)
I'm going a bit in trouble because among the various laser cnc I have seen, no one talk about of cutting test on the material that interests me.

I have a budget about 800 \ 1000 euros ... do you know any model that can be right for me?

Thanks everyone for the help :D
jgarciaa

Re: Cutting Polypropylene Info

Post by jgarciaa »

Considering your specific requirements for cutting materials like PP-R and PP with thickness ranging from 1mm to 2.5mm and your budget of 800 to 1000 euros, it's essential to find a laser cutting machine that offers both precision and affordability. While many laser CNC machines may not explicitly mention cutting tests on PP-R and PP, you might want to explore the Monport laser product range. Monport lasers are known for their high quality, ease of use, and affordability, making them suitable for various applications. By considering a Monport laser, you can benefit from a reliable cutting solution that meets your needs without exceeding your budget. Check out the Monport laser product offerings at https://monportlaser.com/collections/co ... ka374VZjm3 to find a model that suits your requirements.
joshuag

Re: Cutting Polypropylene Info

Post by joshuag »

Sea20 wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:08 am Hello everyone! I am looking for of a laser cutting machine that can cut materials such as PP-R and PP (thickness 1mm up to 2.5mm approximately)
I'm going a bit in trouble because among the various laser cnc I have seen, no one talk about of cutting test on the material that interests me.

I have a budget about 800 \ 1000 euros ... do you know any model that can be right for me?

Thanks everyone for the help :D
For your budget and material requirements, the Monport laser could be an excellent choice. It offers high-quality cutting performance and is known for its affordability. The Monport laser is versatile enough to handle materials like PP-R and PP, with thicknesses ranging from 1mm to 2.5mm. Plus, it's user-friendly and easy to operate, making it suitable for beginners and experienced users alike. Check out the Monport laser product at https://monportlaser.com/?sca_ref=5031521.ka374VZjm3 to see if it fits your needs perfectly!