I have been looking all over the internet, maybe you can help.

Discuss laser machine here freely.

Moderator: baker

dares4us

I have been looking all over the internet, maybe you can help.

Post by dares4us »

Hi!

I have been doing a little research in order to achieve my goal.

My goal is to cut a simple, ordinary A4 white copy paper into 50-100 smaller slices, rectangular.

Upon my research I found out I need a CO2 laser, at about 10W power and with air-ventilation to avoid burns.

I have yet to find a company, machine that is under $500 for this kind of set up.

Do you have any suggestions that could help me, specific companies, machines I could use?

:shock:
jgarciaa

Re: I have been looking all over the internet, maybe you can help.

Post by jgarciaa »

For your project of cutting A4 white copy paper into smaller rectangular slices, a CO2 laser with around 10W power and proper air ventilation is indeed suitable. While finding a machine under $500 with these specifications can be challenging, considering the Monport laser could be a great option. Monport offers high-quality, affordable laser machines that are easy to use, making them ideal for hobbyists and small projects like yours. I recommend checking out their product line on https://monportlaser.com/collections/co ... ka374VZjm3 to find a suitable laser within your budget. Their machines are known for their reliability and performance, making them a top choice for various laser cutting and engraving projects.