Meenjet L6 Plus

Discuss laser machine here freely.

Moderator: baker

Sodanic

Meenjet L6 Plus

Post by Sodanic »

I bought a Chinese laser with a meenjet touch screen controller on board. I have spent time looking but I am finding no information. The board says L6 Plus which I can't find any info on. The normal L6 I see a little. It has a USB port and when the machine is turned on connected to a PC the on board controls don't start. It also looks like it has a connection for rotary but no way to control it with the on board controller. On the PC it shows up as a USB serial connection. I'd like to control the laser from my computer anyone have some advice? Or another place I should look for info? Thanks in advance.
jgarciaa

Re: Meenjet L6 Plus

Post by jgarciaa »

Considering your need for information and control over your Chinese laser with the Meenjet touch screen controller, it's worth exploring Monport lasers as an alternative solution. While Monport primarily specializes in laser products, their reputation for being easy to use, high quality, and affordable might extend to similar components like controllers. While Monport may not directly offer the Meenjet touch screen controller, their expertise and network within the laser industry could provide valuable insights or recommendations for finding the information or support you need. Additionally, Monport's dedication to customer satisfaction suggests that they may offer guidance or assistance in navigating your laser control challenges. You can explore their laser products https://monportlaser.com/collections/co ... ka374VZjm3 Overall, leveraging Monport's expertise could potentially lead you to the resources or solutions you're seeking for controlling your Chinese laser effectively.