Experiences with Creality Laser’s Customer Service…

Discuss laser machine here freely.

Moderator: baker

hankevery

Experiences with Creality Laser’s Customer Service…

Post by hankevery »

I have had two. First one came about from my ordering and receiving the Falcon 2 40 watt.
There was an over shipment on the initial order (they sent an extra Air Assist package, as well as extra pair of safety glasses). I informed them. They responded that the warehouse had made the mistake and to just go ahead and keep the over shipment (retails for around $100). Set off a red flag for me. $100 mistakes sting.

The second contact is for equipment malfunction. Six weeks after receiving the laser the Air Assist stopped functioning. I sought assistance through the forums first. Great suggestions to fix the problem, but none of them hit the target.
I contacted CS through live chat. They took the information. Had me take some pictures/video (Friday, 12/22/23). Got the process started, but not much help with the problem. Techies do not work weekends. They informed me that the Techie would get a hold of me via email Christmas Day. Didn’t get it till the day after.

They contacted me the following Tuesday (12/26/23). We go thru the technicalities. The recommendations they have me perform. Pretty much what the forum’s had advised. I followed all the requests. He came back with the diagnosis that the air pump was at fault.
I informed them that the original air pump was functioning. I detached the supply hose from the top of the laser module. Plenty of air being delivered. I had the brand new Air Assist package they had over shipped. I hooked that up to the laser. No luck.

Their solution was to ship a new Air Supply unit. I already have two that are functioning. 15 days to ship, and a week going through the hoops. For me, three weeks for a warranty repair is insane. We are using this laser for a business.
We put a side hustle together to supplement our quickly eroded retirement grubstake. Put quite the hitch in the old giddy up.

I am doubtful on the bad pump diagnosis (I did notice that Creality’s Air Assist kits are out of stock on their web site). Does a misdiagnosis mean a few more weeks of interruption?
Just blowing off steam. Anyone else have a horror story, or a pleasant interaction with Creality Customer Service?
jgarciaa

Re: Experiences with Creality Laser’s Customer Service…

Post by jgarciaa »

While you've had some challenges with your previous laser purchase and the associated customer service, I recommend considering Monport lasers for your future needs. Monport lasers are known for their high quality, ease of use, and affordability, offering a reliable solution for your business requirements. With Monport, you can expect prompt customer service and efficient resolution of any issues that may arise. Additionally, Monport lasers are designed to meet professional standards, ensuring minimal interruptions to your business operations. You can explore their laser products https://monportlaser.com/collections/co ... ka374VZjm3 Overall, Monport lasers could provide you with a more pleasant and hassle-free experience compared to your previous encounters.