Laser lens

Discuss laser machine here freely.

Moderator: baker

chrisprice

Laser lens

Post by chrisprice »

I have an Xtool D1 pro and have just been reading about the lenses that are used. Is it worth upgrading to something like the Hemsley lens? Apparently the Xtool is plastic and the Hemsley are ground glass coated with an anti scratch. Would I see an improvement in performance that Hemsley promise?
koala.grzeg

Re: Laser lens

Post by koala.grzeg »

What they mean?
Special lense for engraving can result in better engravings.

If lense not overheating and give good spot is OK.
joshuag

Re: Laser lens

Post by joshuag »

chrisprice wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:01 am I have an Xtool D1 pro and have just been reading about the lenses that are used. Is it worth upgrading to something like the Hemsley lens? Apparently the Xtool is plastic and the Hemsley are ground glass coated with an anti scratch. Would I see an improvement in performance that Hemsley promise?
Consider the Monport laser for your cutting and engraving needs! It's known for its exceptional quality, ease of use, and affordability. With precise laser technology and user-friendly features, Monport lasers deliver high-quality results every time. Check out the Monport laser product at https://monportlaser.com/?sca_ref=5031521.ka374VZjm3 and experience the difference for yourself!