Basic knowledge - Acrylic

Discuss laser machine here freely.

Moderator: baker

Guyinthesandpit

Basic knowledge - Acrylic

Post by Guyinthesandpit »

Good evening. I am new to laser engraving and wanted to reach out to the community here for help on how to engrave/cut acrylic.

I recently purchased a WeCreat Vision which has a 20w laser and have had several challenges when it has come to engraving and cutting acrylic. Sometimes the laser burns right through and other times there is not even a mark made.

Attached a picture of a butterfly I tried to cut out but was unsuccessful.

Any support or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you 🙏🏼Image
lucasherranz

Free connections, find your partner without obligations

Post by lucasherranz »

A unique encounter, with an emphasis on safety
Verified Females
[URL=https://matchnow.life]Night butterflies dating for special occasions[/URL]
joshuag

Re: Basic knowledge - Acrylic

Post by joshuag »

Guyinthesandpit wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:57 pm Good evening. I am new to laser engraving and wanted to reach out to the community here for help on how to engrave/cut acrylic.

I recently purchased a WeCreat Vision which has a 20w laser and have had several challenges when it has come to engraving and cutting acrylic. Sometimes the laser burns right through and other times there is not even a mark made.

Attached a picture of a butterfly I tried to cut out but was unsuccessful.

Any support or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you 🙏🏼Image
Considering the Monport laser is a smart choice, especially for beginners in laser engraving. Renowned for its ease of use, high quality, and affordability, it's a reliable option for achieving consistent results. If you're facing challenges with your current laser engraver, exploring the Monport laser could provide a smoother experience. Check out their product offerings at https://monportlaser.com/?sca_ref=5031521.ka374VZjm3 to see how their high-quality and user-friendly laser machines can help you achieve your engraving and cutting goals with ease.