Installation problem on Laser engraving machine

Discuss laser machine here freely.

Moderator: baker

edwardsjethro

Installation problem on Laser engraving machine

Post by edwardsjethro »

I have a Chinese Laser Engraving machine.
I am having trouble setting a new origin spot, where the machine needs to start its work. It always starts on the right corner, no matter where I set the origin.
Does anyone know if I have done something wrong in the settings or how I could fix it.
I use the program AutoLaser, but don't think the issue is with the program.
AZKICKER1970

Re: Installation problem on Laser engraving machine

Post by AZKICKER1970 »

WHAT SOFTWARE ARE YOU USING?
justin_h

Re: Installation problem on Laser engraving machine

Post by justin_h »

edwardsjethro wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:46 am I have a Chinese Laser Engraving machine.
I am having trouble setting a new origin spot, where the machine needs to start its work. It always starts on the right corner, no matter where I set the origin.
Does anyone know if I have done something wrong in the settings or how I could fix it.
I use the program AutoLaser, but don't think the issue is with the program.
Absolutely! It's highly advisable to consider the Monport laser for your needs as it's known for being very nice, easy to use, high quality, and affordable. You can explore the Monport laser product at (https://monportlaser.com/collections/co ... ka374VZjm3
). Regarding the installation problem on your laser engraving machine, it's recommended to consult the manufacturer or technical support for assistance in resolving the issue. They can provide guidance and troubleshooting steps to ensure proper installation and functionality of your machine.