INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Discuss laser machine here freely.

Moderator: baker

Johnic

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Post by Johnic » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:42 pm

New to site and to this forum and about to purchase a Nova 35. Can someone tell me how to get access to the Tech Support forum ? What’s the process.

Spitzleo

Post by Spitzleo » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:58 am

Greetings all,

I wont waste everyone's time here with a bunch of chat. My Wife and I are interested in purchasing a laser engraver/cutter for a small home based business. I am interested in one that is large enough to handle poster board size sheets and capable of cutting 1/4 inch birch plywood. I know nothing about them and don't plan on becoming an expert. I am looking for something that is reliable, easy to use, and won't break the bank to get into. What software would I need for creating patterns?

Eager for advise,
Leo

Johnic

Post by Johnic » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:27 pm

Spitzleo wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:58 am
Greetings all,

I wont waste everyone's time here with a bunch of chat. My Wife and I are interested in purchasing a laser engraver/cutter for a small home based business. I am interested in one that is large enough to handle poster board size sheets and capable of cutting 1/4 inch birch plywood. I know nothing about them and don't plan on becoming an expert. I am looking for something that is reliable, easy to use, and won't break the bank to get into. What software would I need for creating patterns?

Eager for advise,
Leo
Look into “Inkscape” its a free vector drawing software like coraldraw.