INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Discuss laser machine here freely.

Moderator: baker

Arcaptubbat

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Post by Arcaptubbat »

Hello
This is the first time I speak here. I'm a beginner. I want to learn more basic knowledge of the laser. I'd like to share with you my thoughts. My companions.
Adad
JuniorAdup

Post by JuniorAdup »

Hi
I started to build a machine a year ago, but i'm a little low on funds to finish it.
Maybe now I'll get motivated to move it along a little further.Do you want to join me ?
I am in Germany.
Julian
Ronaldsar

Post by Ronaldsar »

Hello,

I have been lurking here for a week or two and am completely inspired - inspired enough to take the leap and start building my first laser machine. What a great forum. Thank you all for sharing your knowledge. Maybe one day i will be able to give something back.

Roscoe
Donaldon

Post by Donaldon »

Hi Everyone,
I've been learning a lot in this forum for the past few months. Glad to finally register and join you guys. I've been working in a machine shop for a 4 years . I'll be here learning something new everyday.I think this forum get me a lot help.
Thanks
idlenomore

Post by idlenomore »

I'm the new girl of the bunch
an industrial arts teacher.
My mission is to help students draw the design drawing. Finally, I teach them to engrave their design drawing through the laser machine.
It's very interesting. :lol:
GeorgeKl

Post by GeorgeKl »

The reason many members of this forum never post might just be that it's possible to find any answer needed by going through the Search feature.
Since entering the forum I found a lot of useful post to me.This forum give me great help in my work.I've learned a great deal just by reading old posts.
This place is fantastic.
RaymondBot

Post by RaymondBot »

I have no experience in building a laser machine but I think I can learn a lot in this forum with some help. But it is too difficult for me.I want to seek a partners to build a laser machine together.

Thank you
Rodolfo
MaincraftrabS

Post by MaincraftrabS »

Hello all .
I'm just here to learn knowledge...
I am new to laser and i am building a small laser machine to play around with.
I think this site is very interesting and helpful. Thanks
MichelLeli

Post by MichelLeli »

My friend told me this forum. He said it is interesting. So I came. I hope I can find what I want.I also want to make friends with you .Thanks.everybody.
ARTderOt

Post by ARTderOt »

Hi,
I took interest actually a about a year or more, a friend builds guitars sparked my interest again. I'm looking to build a laser machine for building speaker cabinets.It is more interesting that engrave guitars for me .

Thanks,
Arthur