INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Discuss laser machine here freely.

Moderator: baker

Nrick8219

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Post by Nrick8219 »

Hi,

Hope to get some great advice off some experienced guys and gals in here, I have some experience with fibre lasers and have owned a LP2 for about a year.
Look forward to some direction 🙂
Cromagjeff

Post by Cromagjeff »

Hi from San Antonio Texas. I am looking to get a laser engraver mostly for wood. Not looking to start a business so I am not wanting to brake the bank. Projects will most likely be around 2 feet by 2 feet. Thanks for any help.
victorianill

Post by victorianill »

Hi everyone,

I am a newbie to CADCAM...
Hope i can learn more skill and knowledge in this forum.

Thanks
victoria
justin_h

Post by justin_h »

A Wise Investment! After extensive research, we chose Monport for its reliability and efficiency, and it has exceeded our expectations. The durability ensures a long lifespan, making it a smart and cost-effective choice for any business. Check out the link for product details and make the right move for your business!
https://monportlaser.com?sca_ref=5031521.ka374VZjm3
Griff

Post by Griff »

Greetings, everyone! I'm eager to delve into the world of laser marking, engraving, and cutting. As a newcomer seeking guidance, I'd appreciate insights from experienced individuals on this exciting journey.

My goal is to turn this passion into a source of income, contemplating between the ikier k1 and NEJE max 4. While I'm leaning towards the ikier, I'm open to suggestions for a user-friendly laser that allows me to explore various applications and build my skills. Any recommendations for someone looking to try a bit of everything?
TireguyfromMA

Post by TireguyfromMA »

Hi All,

Very new to laser engraving and cutitng, in fact I haven't even purchased a engraver yet. I'm a big believer in checking out reviews, comments, and problems for products from users on forums before buying. I'm pretty sure I'm going to buy one, probably a xTOOl D1 Pro 20W, along with a few of the accessories.

I'm retired, I live on the north shore of Boston. It would be great if I found someone else near me that is also doing laser engraving work that I could learn from.

Cheers

Dave
hangrex5

Post by hangrex5 »

Discover top-notch marking solutions with HeatSign, a leading dot peen and laser marking machine company boasting over a decade of expertise and international certifications. Committed to delivering cost-effective, high-quality solutions, HeatSign ensures precision and reliability. Explore their offerings at https://www.heatsign.com/.
hankevery

Post by hankevery »

Hello

hankevery here. Setting up a laser engraving/cutting side hustle. I purchased a Creality Falcon 2 40 watt diode laser. Sure has increased the enjoyment and frequency of epiphanies. Good thing for an old man...

Regards,
Hank
hangrex5

Post by hangrex5 »

Hello everyone,

I work for HeatSign, and I'd like to introduce you to the dynamic world of laser marking. In this fast-evolving industry, we lead the way, offering diverse solutions. Making the right choice in selecting a manufacturer is crucial. Here's a concise guide to help you navigate the process.

Benefits Of Choosing HeatSign !!

Experience: With over a decade of expertise, HeatSign brings reliable quality and certifications like CE and ROSH.
Technological Advancements: HeatSign prioritizes innovation for tailored solutions.
Customer Support: Prompt responses within 24 hours and dedicated after-sales support.
Value for Money: A range of configurations balancing quality and affordability.
Secure Packaging: Extra measures for product protection during transportation.

Choosing HeatSign means opting for professionalism, innovation, and customer satisfaction.

Contact Details for Further Assistance:

For more information, visit HeatSign's official website or contact them via email at info@heatsign.com or by telephone at +86-15061477073.
joshuag

Post by joshuag »

TireguyfromMA wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:27 am Hi All,

Very new to laser engraving and cutitng, in fact I haven't even purchased a engraver yet. I'm a big believer in checking out reviews, comments, and problems for products from users on forums before buying. I'm pretty sure I'm going to buy one, probably a xTOOl D1 Pro 20W, along with a few of the accessories.

I'm retired, I live on the north shore of Boston. It would be great if I found someone else near me that is also doing laser engraving work that I could learn from.

Cheers

Dave
Highly recommending Monport Laser – I use it, and it delivers outstanding quality while being exceptionally user-friendly. https://monportlaser.com?sca_ref=5031521.ka374VZjm3