INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Discuss laser machine here freely.

Moderator: baker

Hans-Scanner

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Post by Hans-Scanner »

Dear Friend,

This is Sunny from Han's Scanner who are manufacturer for Galvo scanner for many years.

Shenzhen Han's Scanner S&T Co., Ltd. is a high-tech enterprise that integrates technology research, development, production and sales.
It is a wholly owned subsidiary of the listed Company Han's Laser Technology Industry Group Co., Ltd., located in Han's Industriy Park in Shenzhen.

Our Scanner comes with the same quality as Scanl*b but with better price and lead-time.
And our technical team will do the best support for your product R&D.

Best regards,
Sunny Tang
Regards
Sunny

Shenzhen Han's Scanner S&T Co., Ltd.
Mobile/ Wechat/ WhatsApp: +86 18822827260
Tel: +86 0755 2733 3701 Skype: juhua20100802
Email: Scanner-sale22@hanslaser.com
Web: www.hansscanner.com Group: www.hanslaser.com
moose

Post by moose »

Hello Everyone. I am new to laser engraving and my wife has given me a choice of a laser engraver for a Christmas present. I have a woodshop already and this will be a nice addition. With that being said I'm looking to you guys to help guide me on my selection for the best machine for a starter and one that will last me for some time (don't want to upgrade any time soon). I'd like to engrave wood, plastics and even glassware. So I'm assuming I need some sort of rotary device to do glassware. Can you please give me some things to look for in my research? If you feel comfortable and are not a rep for the company, I'd sure appreciate some tips on manufacturers. Right now I'm looking at something around the 60W range and somewhere between $2k and $6K. Please help. Thanks
Dsay0928

Post by Dsay0928 »

Greetings, complete novice here, I am very interested in investing in laser engravemnt machine, mainly for engraving logos into products. Recently I have borrowed an associate's machine to engrave blank coins (cut out) and metal tiles. Unfortunately I have noticed all engraved coins are not positioned identical to each other no matter how I adjust the coin manually in the cutting board. I would appreciate any recommendations for any machine/software that could always engrave at the same exact position.
Duke337

Post by Duke337 »

South Louisiana here. I’m here to learn and connect with other laser enthusiasts. I do not have a laser yet. Can’t decide on what I want/need. Thanks for letting me join.
jmsiegler01

Post by jmsiegler01 »

I am a complete novice but have a used Boss Laser
FM - 30 Desktop Fiber Laser
YHP Fiber Glasses (1)
Lens 290 mm Focal Length
200x200 Field Size
Rotary, Chuck Desktop Wide Jaws 80 mm

I received this collateral from a Bankruptcy. Willing to sell at a reasonable price to an interested buyer. Can send pictures if you are interested.
Dieselrider

Post by Dieselrider »

Hello, I am very new to laser engraving. I did purchase a Laser Pecker 2 and not too happy with the product and customer service is sketchy at best. I have looked at some other possibilities like ortur and x tool but I am not sure how they would be.
I am a wood turner and make bowls, platters and such on a wood lathe. I want top engrave the bottom of bowls and pieces that I make. That is why I am looking at laser engraving.
Sea20

Post by Sea20 »

Hello! I love Diy and looking for information for my first laser cnc :D
Really love this forum
Damo9712

Post by Damo9712 »

Hi All

Got myself a little 50w chinese laser , its a bit of a project and am making progress, I have a wiring question from power supply to controller card if anyone knows about these things or could shed some light on things 🤣🤣🤣
cheers
jeffrey.t.smith251

Post by jeffrey.t.smith251 »

Hello everyone

I am brand new to laser engraving. I've had my wood shop for several years now and we recently added a laser engraver to it. We got an Eleksmaker EleksLaser A3 Pro with 2500mW laser and I'm using the T2 program.

Thanks,
Jeff
Shaggy2023

Post by Shaggy2023 »

Hi im a total newby at this i have just got a vevor 3018 pro and after many attempts i finaly got it to work . i was hoping to do some laser cutting but after about 6 passes i realised it was not going to work so i emaild vevor and they told me its only for engraving .if someone could give me some advice on what i would have to do to get the laser to cut i am using 3mm plywood.. is there an alternative laser unit that i would have
to get?