Help! Communication Unsuccessful

Discuss laser machine here freely.

Moderator: baker

ianvp18

Help! Communication Unsuccessful

Post by ianvp18 »

Hello Everyone,

I've recently purchased a new engraving machine and have run into an issue because of switching PC's.

I have a cutting / engraving machine with an AWC608C (System Version 1.13.12.10) controller and LaserCAD V6.91. I installed the software and driver on my old PC with Windows XP (SP3 / 32 bit) and everything seemed to work fine.

Recently I bought a new computer with Windows 7 (64bit) and tried to get the machine to communicate with my new PC. Unfortunately, all that LaserCAD will tell me is "communication unsuccessful" when I try to get the program to talk via USB mode. I have tried restarting both my PC and the machine multiple times; running LaserCAD in compatibility mode; running a virtual machine of Windows XP (SP3 / 32 bit) and installing the program and driver there. None of these have worked. I am under the impression that I have an old system version for my AWC608C, but have no idea where to find the new one. I also have no idea if the driver that came with my software is out of date, or is even compatible with a 64 bit operating system, or where to find a new one.

Thank you all for taking the time to read this, please let me know if you have any ideas or have seen this before.
BredDiaria

Re: Help! Communication Unsuccessful

Post by BredDiaria »

Go into device manager and see if there your laser is listed under usb click to look for new hawdware
ianvp18

Post by ianvp18 »

send me a PM and I could send you the upgrade.
greetings
waltfl
sahilsharma8335

Post by sahilsharma8335 »

Thanks for sharing this technical post because it provides good knowledge of technology. Guys! In this modern time, dating sites are in trend and mostly teenager wants their partner from the dating sites. If you need romanian women then visit this site. Here you will get a partner of your choice.