Help! Kkmoon 3000mw NO SOFTWARE IN BOX!!

Discuss Laser Control Softwares here!

Moderator: baker

noladude

Help! Kkmoon 3000mw NO SOFTWARE IN BOX!!

Post by noladude »

Hello, I am a penturner and use a engraver for my pens. My first engraver died and the second one (purchased from ebay) arrived without the USB drive that has all the software.
The seller keeps telling me to reread the instructions and try again. The instructions say insert the USB drive. I contact the seller and the whole thing starts over again. My head hurts.
Does anyone have the software to run this machine? Kkmoon 3000mw 8cm x 8cm engrave area. The laser moves on axis, there is no bed.
There is a beautiful hand crafted wooden pen with your name on it if you can. :D
BobW55

Re: Help! Kkmoon 3000mw NO SOFTWARE IN BOX!!

Post by BobW55 »

If you put the usb stick into you PC, are there any files on it?
iphonelelu

Post by iphonelelu »

HI,
I have the same problem. NO usb Key, NO software...

Would someone have the software for KKMOON 3000 for PC and MAC ????
rtech123

Post by rtech123 »

Have you found the software yet? If not I have it.
zeradin

Post by zeradin »

i have it on my googledrive
kitchenprovance

Post by kitchenprovance »

Awesome post! Really enjoyed this post.

Best catering New York city I Corporate catering menu
JosephCRichardson

Post by JosephCRichardson »

Actually I appreciate your work painter's life is not so easy he has to face so many problems. Actually, brother's business is a stationery shop he also has a hp printer work review article. Once I was reading this aricle I got a lot of knowledge about it. Your work so hard I appreciate again.
Frustrated Redneck

Post by Frustrated Redneck »

I just purchased my 1st Laser Engraver, KKMoon Laser Engraver, but did not receive the operating software with the Engraver. I have checked with the Mfg but have not received a response. Any suggestions on how to obtain the operating software for the Engraver? Any guidance or assistance would be greatly appreciated.
NelliBalzer

Post by NelliBalzer »

Hi....I bought the Kkmoon 3000mw laser etcher to supplant another etcher that kicked the bucket. It has 80x80mm etching zone, feeble light situating, the laser moves not the bed. The new etcher showed up from ebay and didn't have the USB drive with all the product expected to work it.

Lets simply state the merchant has been not exactly accommodating and leave it at that.
I am 2/3 completed a 60 pen work and the courteous fellow needs to give the pens to his representatives for Christmas.
Well I have the last 20 turned and holding up etching, but....
I am trusting that somebody has a similar etcher and can send me a duplicate of the product and drivers

pcb assembly quote