Weak Laser Tube

We provide online after sales support here, very quick reply.

Moderators: baker, Thunder laser - Tom, Thunder Laser -Nolan

Forum rules
All members should make themselves familiar with the forum rules. Please ensure you read this section of the forum BEFORE posting.
This sub-forum is only for thunderlaser users ask for tech support from thunderlaser tech persons directly. The normal member should raise your questions in the General Discussion sub-forum. Before ask a new question, please read the "Previously Asked Questions"first to save your time.
stevenresnick

Weak Laser Tube

Post by stevenresnick »

Its seams after the laser runs for about 30 min the power drops and the engraved area isn't engraving as deep as when I first started 30 minutes prior.
If I let the laser set overnight and start over again I have the same problem.
Could I have a bad tube???
I replaced the tube one year ago.

Thanks
Steven
Ben

Re: Weak Laser Tube

Post by Ben »

Hello Steven,
There are two reasons for this, the laser power supply is not stable or the laser tube is going bad. How to judge:
1.Please record the number displayed on the ammeter after 3 minutes of operation and the number displayed after half an hour of work.
2.Please noted if the value of ammeter change when it starts working 3 minutes and after half an hour of work.
If it is not change , so the laser power supply should be good. the laser tube should be bad.I suggest you can try to replace a new laser tube.And if you want to judge if the laser tube become weak, you can check your tube by below link:
https://www.thunderlaser.com/troublesho ... eaker.html