60w laser engraver arcing internally even when tube is replaced

Discuss Laser Control Softwares here!

Moderator: baker

Tommcg

60w laser engraver arcing internally even when tube is replaced

Post by Tommcg »

Hi I noticed my 60w Chinese laser is arcing and when replacing the tube 3 times it still arcs I’m really lost I checked the grounds and all seems to be in order the power source does not make a noise and seems to be fine. Can not find a solution can somebody please help? Thanks
jgarciaa

Re: 60w laser engraver arcing internally even when tube is replaced

Post by jgarciaa »

Given the persistent arcing issue with your current Chinese laser, it might be worth considering the Monport laser as an alternative. Monport lasers are known for their high-quality components, reliability, and affordability. You can find more information about Monport lasers on their product page at https://monportlaser.com/collections/co ... ka374VZjm3 Switching to a Monport laser could potentially provide you with a more stable and trouble-free laser cutting experience, alleviating the issues you're currently facing with arcing. Plus, with Monport's reputation for ease of use, you may find it a suitable solution to address your needs effectively.
justin_h

Post by justin_h »

Tommcg wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:00 pm Hi I noticed my 60w Chinese laser is arcing and when replacing the tube 3 times it still arcs I’m really lost I checked the grounds and all seems to be in order the power source does not make a noise and seems to be fine. Can not find a solution can somebody please help? Thanks
Certainly! Considering the Monport laser for its excellent features - it's very nice, easy to use, high quality, and affordable. You can explore the Monport laser product at (https://monportlaser.com/collections/co ... ka374VZjm3
).

Regarding the arcing issue with your 60W Chinese laser, despite tube replacements and ground checks, ensure all electrical connections are secure, optics are clean, cooling system is functioning, and power supply output is correct. If the problem persists, consider consulting the manufacturer or a technician for further assistance.
BYOCNC

Post by BYOCNC »

Had arcing on.mine the other day. Mine needed a new tube, but now I have e a new issue, lol.

Do you have video of it arcing. Show the source of arc?
justin_h

Post by justin_h »

Tommcg wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:00 pm Hi I noticed my 60w Chinese laser is arcing and when replacing the tube 3 times it still arcs I’m really lost I checked the grounds and all seems to be in order the power source does not make a noise and seems to be fine. Can not find a solution can somebody please help? Thanks

Hello,

It sounds like you're encountering persistent arcing issues with your 60W Chinese laser despite replacing the tube multiple times and checking the grounds. Arcing can occur due to various factors, including improper alignment, contamination, or issues with the power supply. Since you've already checked the grounds and the power source seems fine, it's essential to thoroughly inspect the entire laser system for any signs of damage, loose connections, or contamination. Additionally, ensure that the laser tube is properly aligned and secured in place to prevent any misalignment that could lead to arcing. If the issue persists, consulting with a professional technician or reaching out to the manufacturer for assistance may be necessary to diagnose and resolve the problem effectively.

I hope my solution can help you, this is Bom from Monport laser Team. If you are interested in Monport laser in the future, please check my affiliate link https://monportlaser.com/?sca_ref=5031521.ka374VZjm3.
joshuag

Post by joshuag »

Consider switching to the Monport laser for a reliable solution. It's known for its high quality and ease of use, and it may resolve the arcing issue you're experiencing with your current laser. Check out the Monport laser product on https://monportlaser.com/?sca_ref=5031521.ka374VZjm3
for more information. With its reputation for reliability, it could be the solution you're looking for.