INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Discuss laser machine here freely.

Moderator: baker

rusko

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Post by rusko »

Hi guys! My name is Paolo, from Italy. I bought an Acmer P1 engraver (my first laser) a few months ago and I'm very satisfied with it.
I'm a beginner, I have already learned a lot but I'm sure I can learn much more in this forum.
See you around!
Paolo
carl0311

Post by carl0311 »

It is a great honor to come to the laser engraving machine forum. I am carl. I am from China. Laser cutting and engraving is a very popular advanced technology in China. I very much hope to learn a lot of knowledge here. I own a bodor laser. Engraving machine and a cutting machine, it is running in good condition and highly recommended. If you need it, you can go to the official website bodor dot com
Max Funkner

Post by Max Funkner »

Hello everyone! I’m Max Funkner, specializing in testing software and technologies for 3D design and printing. Our recent focus on our website has been on reviewing various laser cutters and engravers - an exciting field to explore!
Testing software and technologies for 3D design and 3D printing-related guides and reviews.
https://linktr.ee/maxfunkner
Chaparro1973

Post by Chaparro1973 »

Hi
I'm a complete newby in this theme of laser engraving/cutting.
I have experience with 3d printing as a builder and user (i have built 3 printers so far), I have also built a cnc machine a long time ago.
I am considering the idea of building my on laser engraver that could also cut some materials if possible like 10mm plywood or mdf.
I hope to get some help that can prevent some rookie mistakes while building, so that i can later help others in the same situation
CreativeLayers

Post by CreativeLayers »

Hi everyone,
My name os Ricardo, from Portugal, and i'm new to this world of laser engraving.
I own a Creality Falcon 10W, this was my choise for a machine user friendly só i can explore and learn a few things.
I too have a Creality K1C 3D printer and one of the objectives is one thing to complete another.

Hope i can learn a lot from each and everyone of you.
Backtrack2017

Post by Backtrack2017 »

Hello Everyone,

My name is Josh. I'm 44, married, and have two sons (15 & 12).

I received an Atzr P20 Pro as a Christmas gift. I have played around with it and have added a few accessories over the last few months. I have a lot of ideas but I'm short on time and knowledge/talent with Lightburn.